Your privacy matters.
We at Pantry to Plate Co Pty Ltd know that you care how information about you is used and shared. It is important to us too. As one of our Company Staples, Trust is extremely important to us. Trust with our staff, trust with our suppliers, and most importantly, trust with our customers. That’s why we will only ever collect information and store it confidentially for one of the reasons below:
- To fulfil your orders and respond to your enquiries, such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and payment details;
- To improve your user experience, such as saving your shopping cart preferences;
- To improve our services to you, such as using your feedback to improve our website, services and product offering;
- To communicate with you, such as sending you emails relating to special offers, recipes or competitions that you might be interested in;
- To enable you to communicate with us, such as when you complete a survey or questionnaire, email, telephone, or write to us, or participate on one of Pantry to Plate Co’s social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest;
- To build statistical and demographical information for marketing, research and advertising purposes, This includes the use of “Cookies” to provide customers with focused advertising that Pantry to Plate Co. believes may be of interest.
But rest assured, the information we do keep, we keep secure and will never sell to any other parties. In fact, the only time we will give any third party access to your details would be to perform certain functions on yours and our (Pantry to Plate Co.) behalf such as processing credit card information, shipping, debt collection, marketing, research and advertising.
Whilst we’ll do everything we can to protect your privacy, it is important for you to do the same. Ensure you always keep your passwords safe, and make sure you’re signed off when you’ve finished using a shared computer. If you’re not a fan of “cookies”, you can configure your web browser so that you are notified before a cookie is downloaded, or to disable them.
Pantry to Plate Co will always try to ensure that any personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You have the right to seek access the personal information held about you and to advise us of any inaccuracy. There are some exceptions to this right set out in the Privacy Act 1988. If you make an access request, we will ask you to verify your identity and specify what information you require. We may charge a fee to cover the costs of meeting your request.
If you have enquiries or wish to provide feedback about this policy, or want to update your account information, you can contact us via our Website or by writing to us at
Pantry to Plate Co Pty Ltd
PO BOX 809
Mount Eliza, VIC 3930