BAKED CHICKEN BREAST WITH BUTTER CHICKEN BASTING
A twist on traditional Butter Chicken, transform a boring baked chicken breast by mixing Pantry to Plate’s Butter Chicken blend with some yoghurt to create a delicious basting that the whole family will love!
4 Chicken Breasts, skin off
1 Tbsp Butter Chicken Blend
100ml Plain Greek Yoghurt
¼ Tsp Salt
- Mix Pantry to Plate’s Butter Chicken Blend with the yoghurt
- Cover chicken with butter chicken yoghurt mixture and refrigerate for at least 3 hours (or overnight)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Place chicken in roasting dish, basting with yoghurt mixture and season with salt
- Cook the chicken for 20 minutes (or until cooked through), basting with yoghurt mixture half way through cooking.
- Serve immediately with rice and warm roti bread.