Jazz up your midweek meal with our Butter Chicken Enchilada recipe! Made with Pantry to Plate Co’s amazing Butter Chicken Blend, this fun twist combining two of our dinner favorites is as delicious as it sounds!
- Combine yoghurt and Butter Chicken Blend and stir well
- Add chicken to mixture and refrigerate for a few hours (note: refrigeration step can be skipped however the longer the chicken is left to baste, the better)
- Preheat pot on stovetop
- Add butter and oil, and the onion powder. Stir until butter is melted
- Add tomato sauce, salt and water, and mix well
- Add chicken mixture, including the marinade
- Cover and cook on stove top for 20 minutes
- Take off heat and stir in cream
- Return to heat and simmer for a further 10 minutes, before removing from heat.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 Degrees C
- Place butter chicken mix into the center of each tortilla, topping with cheese (if using) and roll up
- Place each enchilada tightly side by side on a cooking tray lined with baking paper
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and serve immediately