3 HRS & 20 MINUTES
Kick into those cool summer feels with this refreshing Cherry Basil Sorbet. Using pitted cherries and Pantry to Plate’s Dried Basil, this is one summer treat you won’t want to miss!
- Drain cherries and discard syrup.
- Place the water, sugar and dried basil in a saucepan and bring to boil, reducing heat and simmering until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and refrigerate for one hour to cool.
- Combine cherries, lemon juice and basil syrup in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Put mixture into an ice cream maker and churn for 20-30 minutes.
- Transfer into an air-tight container and freeze for at least 5 hours (ideally overnight).