There’s just something about eating with your hands, isn’t there?! And our Chicken San Choy Bau recipe, made with Pantry to Plate’s incredible Ground Ginger and Coriander Seeds, is no exception. This fresh and sweet number will have you licking your fingers and digging in for more! Give it a try and tell us what you think!
- Using a high heat setting, heat vegetable oil in either a wok or saucepan
- Add chicken mince and cook for about 5-7 minutes, or until colour changes
- Add green onion and ginger and stir through for 2 minutes
- Add hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and water chestnuts and continue to stir-fry for another 2 to 3 minutes
- Remove from heat and stir through ground coriander seeds
- To serve, spoon some of the chicken mixture into each lettuce leaf
- Note: To crisp up lettuce, place in ice bath a few minutes