CHIPOTLE HERB BACON AND EGG PIE
Got eggs? Check. Got Bacon? Check. Got leftover pastry in the freezer? Check. Then have we got a dish for you! Our delicious Chipotle Herb Bacon and Egg Pie of course! Made with Pantry to Plate’s amazing all natural 100% Chipotle Chilli Powder, Oregano and Rosemary, you’re guaranteed to have the kids fighting over the last piece of this one! Give it a go and tell us what you think!
- Preheat oven to 180° C
- Spray baking dish with olive oil spray
- Line bottom and sides of dish with half the pastry
- Place 8 eggs, bacon, Chipotle, Oregano, salt and Rosemary in a bowl and mix well
- Place mixture into the baking tray and cover with remaining pastry
- Place remaining egg in a small bowl and whisk with a fork
- Using a pastry brush, brush top of pastry with whisked egg
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 40 min
- Serve hot or cold, with salad or mixed roast vegetables
Note: recipe is freezer suitable. Chipotle can be removed if you do not like spicy food.