GARLIC AND HERB WHOLE ROAST CHICKEN
Got a whole roast chook in the freezer and not sure what to do with it? Try our delicious Garlic and Herb Roast Chicken recipe. Made with Pantry to Plate Co’s 100% pure Garlic Powder, Rosemary and Dried Parsley Flakes, this is one juicy chook you will want to cook over and over again!
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees C
- Combine melted butter, garlic powder, rosemary and oregano and mix well
- Coat chicken, and place in oven bag
- Place chicken on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Cook for 50 minutes, or until cooked through. (You can test this by using a skewer to pierce the chicken. If the juices run clear, the chicken is ready)
- Serve with your favorite sides and gravy