Nothing makes you feel like you’re about to tuck into a feast like a big side of mash! Our amazing Garlic Mash recipe, made with Pantry to Plate’s 100% all natural Garlic Powder, is the perfect accompaniment to nearly any main. Give it a go and tell us what you think!
- Peel potatoes and cut up into large pieces
- Place potatoes and seasalt in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Continue cooking potatoes until soft (but not falling apart)
- Remove potatoes from heat and drain well
- Using a potato ricer, potato masher or a fork, mash potatoes
- Place mashed potatoes, butter, and milk in a saucepan on medium heat
- Using a wooden spoon, stir until butter has melted and mixture is well combined and heated through, and season with salt to taste
- Remove from heat and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add Garlic Powder and mix until well combined
- Serve topped with extra butter and sprinkled with dried parsley flakes