GINGER HONEY SOY CHICKEN WINGS
Need a new family favorite? You just can’t go wrong with sweet and sticky chicken wings! Our delicious Ginger Honey Soy Chicken Wings, made with Pantry to Plate’s amazing all natural 100% Ground Ginger and Garlic Powder is sure to hit the spot and have you licking your fingers afterward! Give it a go and tell us what you think!
- In a small saucepan, cook Ginger, Garlic Powder, Soy Sauce, Honey, Cooking Sake, Rice Wine Vinegar and Water over a medium heat, stirring constantly
- Bring to the boil, then turn down the heat and let simmer for 2 minutes before removing, and set aside
- Using a fork, prick the skins of the chicken wings (this allows them to absorb more of the flavors)
- On the stovetop, pre-heat Olive Oil in a large pan
- Place the wings skin side down in the pan, and cook for 5-7 min until golden brown, before turning over
- Cover pan and cook on stove top for another 25-30 min, until cooked through
- Add marinade to chicken and coat well, and continue to heat for a further 3-5 minutes
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with sesame seeds
Note: If you prefer to cook using an oven rather than the stove top, you can add marinade to chicken and place in a lined baking tray. Cook at 180° C for 30 minutes.