MASALA CHAI SHORTBREAD
10 MINUTES (Plus 30mins refrigeration)
The perfect cuppa needs the perfect biscuit, and we have just the one for you! Made with our amazing Masala Chai blend, these beautiful shortbreads are a hit the whole family will enjoy!
110g Icing sugar
5g Masala Chai
310g Plain flour
Note: Requires ThermomixTM
- Add icing sugar and masala chai to your ThermomixTM bowl and mix for 10secs on speed 8
- Scrape down the bowl, add butter and flour and mix for 15secs on speed 6
- Scrape down the bowl and knead on dough function for 1min
- Remove the dough from the bowl onto a lightly floured bench and roll into a ball. Flatten it into a thick disc and cover with gladwrap. Refrigerate for 30mins
- Preheat oven to 170° C
- Roll out dough to about 1cm thick and cut desired shapes. Alternatively you can just roll into small balls and flatten onto a baking sheet using a fork.
- Put some decorative fork markings on your biscuits
- Bake for 15mins
- Allow to cool completely before enjoying with a cup of tea