So easy, but oh so tasty, our Mexican Chicken recipe, made with Pantry to Plate’s incredible Mexican Seasoning is sure to knock your socks off. Give it a try and tell us what you think!
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees C
- Combine chicken, Mexican Seasoning and oil, ensuring the chicken is well coated
- Place chicken on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Cook for 30 minutes, or until cooked through. (You can test this by using a skewer to pierce the chicken. If the juices run clear, the chicken is ready)
- Serve with Mexican Rice and Corn on the Cob