Want a change from the boring lunchtime sandwich? Give our Pizza Pockets recipe a try! Made with Pantry to Plate’s amazing Italian Herbs, Garlic Powder and Oregano, this people pleaser will have the whole family smiling!
- Preheat oven to 180° C
- Place all ingredients (except the pizza dough and milk) into a blender, food processor or ThermomixTM and blend to your desired chunkiness. If using a Thermomix, blitz on Turbo for 3 x 1 second to get a thick but smooth consistency as this helps to hide all the veggie pieces from the kids!
- Split pizza dough into 16 equal sized balls and roll out into flat circles
- Place a small amount (approx. 1 heaped teaspoon) of the pizza mixture into the centre of the dough. NOTE: Do not overfill them, as they will leak and your pockets will be left empty!
- Fold the dough into a ball by folding over opposite sides and squeezing together
- Place the pizza pockets close together onto a lined baking sheet and brush with milk
- Bake for 25-30 min
Note: You can use any ingredients you like. The list is endless – leftover spaghetti bolognaise sauce is a great one with an addition of 1tsp of P2P Mexican Seasoning. Get creative!