- Dice pumpkin, potato and sweet potato and steam for approx. 20 minutes, or until very soft
- Finely dice the onion. In a large saucepan, fry the onion with the garlic powder and the olive oil.
- Add vegetable stock, steamed vegetables, Ginger Powder, Chipotle Chilli Powder to the pan. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring mixture to the boil, then allow to simmer for approx. 10 – 15 minutes.
- Allow mixture to cool.
- Once cooled, blend to desired consistency. (Note, if the soup is too thick, add a little bit of water).
- Serve hot with crispy bread rolls.