There's just something so heartwarming about a great pumpkin soup, and this one is no exception. Made with Pantry to Plate's amazing all natural Ground Ginger, Garlic Powder and Chipotle Chilli Powder, this recipe will warm both your heart and your stomach! Give it a try and let us know what you think!
- Dice pumpkin, potato and sweet potato and steam for approx. 20 minutes, or until very soft
- Finely dice the onion. In a large saucepan, fry the onion with the garlic powder and the olive oil.
- Add vegetable stock, steamed vegetables, Ginger Powder, Chipotle Chilli Powder to the pan. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring mixture to the boil, then allow to simmer for approx. 10 – 15 minutes.
- Allow mixture to cool.
- Once cooled, blend to desired consistency. (Note, if the soup is too thick, add a little bit of water).
- Serve hot with crispy bread rolls.