Pork and Sage are a match made in heaven. And our Roasted Pork Rack with Sage is no exception! Made with Pantry to Plate’s amazing all natural 100% Sage, this one will have you wishing every night was Roast night! Give it a go and tell us what you think!
- Pat dry pork rack with a paper towel
- Sprinkle skin with 1 Tsp of Seasalt and leave uncovered overnight in the fridge to dry the skin out
- Preheat oven to 230° C
- Wipe off excess salt off top of pork rack
- Mix sage and one teaspoon each of the oil and the salt together, and season the pork meat
- Rub remaining the olive oil into the pork skin, and coat with remaining seasalt flakes (this will create the crackling).
- Roast in the oven for 30 min
- Reduce heat to 150° C, and roast for a further 1 hour
- Remove from oven and rest for 20 minutes before carving