REQUIRES: PIE MAKER
Our resident Chef Sian, has done it again. Her pie inventions take our Thai Seven Spice blend to a whole new level for seafood lovers everywhere. This weeks creation "Thai-A-Nara" Pie, is a sensational seafood treat!
1 heaped tbsp P2P Thai Seven Spice
1 x can Coconut Cream
500g Marinara Mix
4 x sheets Puff Pastry
4 x sheets Short Crust Pastry
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium to high heat
- Add the Thai Seven Spice and stir well – it will look quite clumpy!
- Add coconut cream and bring to a light simmer
- Add the marinara mix and give it a good stir to ensure all is coated well
- Add a good squeeze of lime juice
- Allow to simmer for 3-4mins until all marinara mix is cooked through
- Turn off heat
- Remove the marinara mix from the sauce and place into a bowl to cool
- Do not discard the sauce
- Cut your pastry for your pie maker – shirt crust for the bottoms and puff pastry for the tops
- Cook the pies as per your pie maker directions.
- Serve with the sauce drizzled over the freshly cooked pie