Move over popcorn chicken, there’s a new bird in town! Our addictive Thai Fried Chicken Strips, made with Pantry to Plate’s amazing all natural 100% Garlic Powder and our staff favorite, Thai Seven Spice blend, this one is a definite crowd pleaser! Give it a go and tell us what you think!
- On the stovetop, place oil in wok (or deep saucepan) and bring to medium heat
- In bowl, combine flour, Garlic Powder, salt and Thai Seven Spice, and mix well
- Cut chicken breast into small slices
- Coat chicken pieces in the flour mixture until well coated
- Shallow-fry chicken in batches for approx. 5 mins (or until cooked through), remembering to flip chicken over half way during cooking time
- When removing chicken, place on a paper towel to remove excess oil and season with the pinch of extra salt (to taste)
- Garnish with dried parsley flakes and serve immediately with your favourite dipping sauce