Anyone who’s seen us at the markets would have had the opportunity to taste this delightful little snack. Made with Pantry to Plate Co’s own Teta’s Lebanese Zaatar, our Zaatar Pastry Bites will leave you amazed at how something so tasty could be so effortless!
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees C
- Place pastry on baking tray lined with baking paper, and using a fork, place holes in pastry sheet
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, slice pastry into desired shapes (for this recipe, we used cubes)
- Combine zaatar and oil and mix until well combined
- Coat pastry with zaatar and oil mixture
- Cook for 12 minutes, or until pastry is slightly golden
- Serve either hot or cold