CINNAMON SUGAR BANANA PAN-WRAPS
Feel like something that hits the sweet spot but don’t have the time or motivation to prep a big dessert? Look no further than this Cinnamon Sugar Banana Pan-Wrap! Requiring less than 10 min including prep and cook time, and using Pantry to Plate Co’s Ground Cinnamon, this decadent wrap will fast become your ‘go-to’ for your quick and easy sugar fix.
- Spray some oil on a frypan or crepe pan and heat
- Mix Cinnamon and Sugar together
- Once the pan is hot, add banana and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mix
- Cook for a few minutes until browned, then turn over and repeat step 3
- Remove banana from the pan
- Place banana in wrap bread, wrap it up and cut in half (so it will fit in the pan)
- Return to pan (respraying the frypan with oil if required), and cook for few minutes on both sides until wrap starts to brown
- Serve immediately either on its own or with ice cream.