Not just reserved for Duck or Pork, Pantry to Plate’s incredible Chinese Five Spice blend is a huge hit with chicken too! Try it in our amazing Five Spice Chicken recipe, it’s a guaranteed crowd pleaser! Give it a go and tell us what you think!
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- In a large bowl, combine Chinese Five Spice, Soy Sauce, Honey, and Olive Oil and mix well.
- Add chicken and coat well.
- Place chicken in a baking tray sprayed with olive oil spray (or lined with baking paper).
- Bake in oven for approx. 50 minutes, or until cooked through, basting halfway through cooking time.
- Serve immediately with rice or roasted vegetables.