Looking for a sweet treat? Give our Masala Chai Pastry Bites recipe a go! Made with Pantry to Plate Co’s incredible Masala Chai blend, this little snack will hit the sugar spot!
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees C
- Place pastry on baking tray lined with baking paper, and using a fork, place holes in pastry sheet
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, slice pastry into desired shapes (for this recipe, we used cubes)
- Combine Masala Chai and oil and mix until well combined
- Coat pastry with Masala Chai and oil mixture, and sprinkle with sugar
- Cook for 12 minutes, or until pastry is slightly golden
- Serve either hot or cold