MEXICAN CHOCOLATE DE CRÈME
- Combine coconut cream, chipotle chilli powder, cinnamon, maple syrup, salt and vanilla extract and blend in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Reduce blender to low speed and gradually pour in the melted chocolate.
- Increase speed to medium-high, continuing to blend until ingredients are fully combined and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into ramekins and refrigerate until chilled, about 4 hours.
- Serve with ground pistachios and fresh strawberries.
- The chocolate pots will be rich and thick if consumed cold straight from the refrigerator. If a lighter texture is desired, allow pots to sit at room temperature for about an hour before enjoying.
For a thick, fudgy texture, eat straight out of the fridge. If you’d prefer a fluffier, mousse like texture, let sit at room temperature for about an hour before serving.