INDIAN SPICED POTATOES
Looking for a side dish with a bit of kick? Then look no further than these amazing Indian Spiced Potatoes, starring Pantry to Plate’s Brown Mustard Seeds. This one will fast become a family favourite!
- Rinse potatoes, then keeping skin on, chop into quarters.
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil and mustard seeds in a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, covered, just until seeds start to pop.
- Stir in whole cumin seeds and turmeric
- Stir in potatoes, salt, and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add 1 tbsp. water.
- Cook, covered, until potatoes are tender (approx. 20 minutes).
- Add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cayenne pepper, and remaining oil, and salt to taste.
- Cook uncovered, turning occasionally until potatoes are golden (roughly 8 to 10 minutes).