GARLIC FRIED RICE
A lightening quick family favourite, this one is now part of the weekly rotation at our house simply because of its so tasty yet so easy to make! Using our amazing Pantry to Plate Garlic Powder and Onion Powder, this quick and easy rice dish is so good you’d be forgiven for making it the main meal rather than the side dish!
- Preheat large wok until very hot
- Add diced bacon and stir until slightly browned
- Add eggs, and stir through for 2-4 minutes, using spatula to chop egg up in wok as you go
- Add frozen vegetables, and white rice, and combine
- Add in soy sauce, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and fish sauce, and mix well
- Cook for a further 5 minutes until frozen vegetables are cooked, and dish is heated through
- Serve immediately
Note: You can steam your white rice ahead of time and store in the fridge until ready to use.