Add some flair to boring lunches with our Italian Herb Bread recipe! Made with Pantry to Plate’s delicious Italian Herbs blend, this is a sure-fire way to get you over the afternoon slump!
- Add into your thermomix jug: Water, yeast, sugar, salt, oil
- Run ThermomixTM for 30 seconds on speed 3
- Allow to rest in the jug with the lid in place for 5mins
- Add to the jug: Flour, Italian herbs, garlic powder
- 30 seconds speed 5
- Knead function for 8mins
- Remove dough and place into a lightly oiled bowl and cover with gladewrap. Leave in a warm place to double in size – 30-60mins.
- Divide the dough into 4 or 8 balls depending on what size you’d like your rolls
- Place into a lined baking sheet and sprinkle with some Italian herbs
- Leave to double in size – 30-60mins
- Bake in oven at 180° for 20mins
- Place rolls on a cooling rack and cover with a tea towel
- Allow to cool completely before enjoying