Need a delicious recipe that doubles up as a great dinner and amazing lunch for the next day? Then give our Tomato, Zucchini and Basil Frittata a go! Made with Pantry to Plate’s amazing all natural 100% Basil, this is so good you might not have any leftovers left! Give it a go and tell us what you think!
- Preheat oven to 180° C
- Place tomatoes, zucchini and olive oil in a bowl and coat well
- Place mixture on a tray lined with baking paper and bake for 25 minutes. Remove once cooked.
- In a bowl, add eggs, milk, basil, cheese and seasalt, and hand wisk until combined
- Add roasted vegetables into a skillet or baking dish sprayed with olive oil and cover with egg mixture
- Cook un uncovered in the oven for 40 min
- Remove from oven and serve immediately
Note: Recipe is freezer suitable. Tomato and zucchini can be substituted with any vegetables of your choosing, just remember to cook them first before adding to the frittata.