Level up your Roast Pork with this show stopper! Made with Pantry to Plate’s unbelievable Chinese Five Spice blend, this is one Roast that you won’t want to wait until Sunday to make!
- Wash Pork under cool water and dry using paper towel. Refrigerate Pork to allow it to dry out for approx. 3 – 4 hours.
- Remove Pork from the fridge.
- Rub Butter all over the fat covering your pork and drizzle with olive oil.
- Combine salt and Chinese Five Spice in a small bowl.
- Rub the salt spice mix all over the oiled pork covering well.
- Place pork on a roasting trivet in a roasting tray and let sit at room temperature while you preheat your oven to 230°C.
- Cook pork for 45 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 180°C and cook for a further 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Allow to rest, covered in foil, for 10-15 minutes before serving.